Dead Rising 2 - Off the Record
Get your cameras ready, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record is making an appearance in Seattle this weekend for the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) and is debuting an all new mode. Requested by the fans since Dead Rising launched, the team at Capcom Vancouver has developed a Sandbox Mode exclusively for Dead Rising 2 Off The Record.
Players can explore the casinos, restaurants, malls and new Uranus Zone that comprise Fortune City without the obstacle of time. Challenges placed throughout the city offer players the chance to earn additional cash for use in the pawn shops and vending machines around Fortune City. Ranging from collection style challenges to vehicle-based challenges to zombie massacre challenges; the higher the rank of the player, the more cash they win.
Photojournalist and original hero of Dead Rising’s Willamette incident, Frank West takes centre stage once again in Dead rising 2 off The record. Forget what you know about Dead Rising 2, as players will experience a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.
The new, “Off the Record” storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience. Frank will face off against more twisted enemies, build more outrageous combo weapons, follow his own unique mission structure and explore brand new areas of Fortune City to get his biggest scoop yet. Join Frank as he indulges in the insanity of “Uranus Zone”, Fortune City’s very own theme park. Full of deadly rides and crazy attractions, the sci-fi themed Uranus Zone is a true zombie-killing paradise.
Fans have asked for it and now Dead Rising 2 Off the Record delivers a fully realized Sandbox Mode! Available from the outset and supporting both single and co-op modes, players can now explore all Fortune City has to offer without having to worry about the clock. In addition, Sandbox Mode offers a selection of gruesome and unique challenges such as ‘Rumble in the Jungle’, ‘Chop Suey’ and ‘Silver Strip Smackdown,’ all with online leaderboard support.
Frank’s come-back also means the return of his trusty camera, with players able to earn Prestige Points (PP) for specific photo opportunities that are graded against criteria such as horror, drama, erotica and brutality.
In addition to the new scenario, Sandbox Mode and gameplay enhancements, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record offers a suite of technical updates including load time optimisations, improved network performance and a host of system upgrades to deliver a more satisfying Dead Rising experience.
- Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West
- New environments including Fortune City’s latest attraction, “Uranus Zone”
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons
- New items and vehicles
- Do it your way – All new Sandbox Mode allows free rein exploration of Fortune City or the chance to top the leaderboards by competing in one of the many challenges.
- Frank west is back – The original Dead Rising hero returns to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak.
- Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising
Images de Dead Rising 2 - Off the Record
Vidéo de Dead Rising 2 - Off the Record
Titre : Dead Rising 2 - Off the Record
Editeur : Capcom
Plateformes : PS3, Xbox 360, PC
Date de sortie : 2011-10-14