Mega Man 10
La Nouvelle Vidéo pour Mega Man 10
The original 2D classic Mega Man returns in Mega Man 10 for Nintendo WiiWare, Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Store This latest Mega Man title continues to take the series back to its old school roots with retro action platforming gameplay and classic 8-bit NES-style graphics and sound. Relive the Mega Man experience with classically inspired bosses, each with their own unique weapons and vulnerabilities.
Set within the Mega Man universe, it comes as no surprise that robotic antics are at play once again. The year is 20XX and a suspicious outbreak of Roboenza, a Robot Flu, has broken out infecting robots across the world. One month after the outbreak and the situation has become worse with robots out of control having destroyed the city and now holding it to ransom. Who is behind this mess? It's up to Mega Man to take on this sinister threat and get to the bottom of this viral mystery.
- Easy Mode will help lower the entry barrier to the Mega Man series for new fans and action game novices.
- Play as fan favourite character 'Proto Man' from the start
- New boss designs supervised and directed by the talented Keiji Inafune
- Unique stages include: old castle, highway, iceberg, stadium and more.
- Mega Man 10 sees the return of the NES styling that fans loved in Mega Man 9.
- "Mega Man Challenges" mode will allow players to practice-up on their skills and prepare for the hair-raising adventure ahead of them.
Vidéo de Mega Man 10
Titre : Mega Man 10
Editeur : Capcom
Studio : Capcom
Plateformes : Wii, PSN, XBLA
Date de sortie : 2010-03-11