Breakout : Boost+
Atari Introduces Breakout : Boost+ with One Hundred New Levels
Available Now for €0.79 on the App Store, New Release Offers Fresh and Alternate Experience to Freemium Version
Atari, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and developers of interactive entertainment, today announced the App Store release of Breakout: Boost+TM, a new version of its popular brick-breaking game Breakout: Boost for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Available for €0.79, Breakout: Boost+ features one hundred brand new levels with all the challenging and frenetic brick-breaking action of the original iOS hit that achieved over two million downloads in the first month after launch. Download Breakout: Boost+ to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch now from the App Store.
Breakout: Boost+ features
- One hundred brand new levels with unique brick layouts to smash through
- Boost Control allows players to manually adjust the ball’s speed, scaling up the speed to increase the score multiplier
- Special ball upgrades to aid your destruction, such as the Fire, Acid, Splitting and Grenade balls
- New and unique brick varieties standing in your way, including Exploding, Mystery, x4 and Metal bricks
- Save and restore in-progress games, so you can stop and start at your convenience
- Game Center and OpenFeint integration for score leaderboards and achievements
Those interested in trying out Breakout: Boost may still download the original title for free, including five levels and additional content available through in-app purchases, using the following link to the App Store.
Head over and “Like” the official Breakout: Boost Facebook page to stay tuned for future content updates!
Images de Breakout : Boost+
Titre : Breakout : Boost+
Editeur : Atari
Plateformes : iPhone
Date de sortie : 2012-01-24
About ATARI, SA
Atari (www.atari.com) is a multi-platform, global interactive entertainment and licensing company. The original innovator of video gaming, founded in 1972, Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, Test Drive®, Backyard Sports®, Deer Hunter®, Ghostbusters®, and Rollercoaster Tycoon®. Atari capitalizes on these powerful properties by delivering compelling games online (i.e. browser, Facebook® and digital download), on smartphones and tablets and other connected devices. The Company also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for video game consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony. As a licensor, Atari extends its brand and franchises into other media, merchandising and publishing categories.