Dungeons and Dragons : Heroes of Neverwinter
Take Part in the Closed Beta for Heroes of Neverwinter
This Autumn Atari will be releasing the next instalment of the popular RPG Neverwinter franchise, with the launch of the new Facebook game Heroes of Neverwinter.
Heroes of Neverwinter delivers a unique mix of bite-sized play sessions, top notch RPG gameplay, viral dynamics, and extended features for the Facebook platform, all packaged in the beloved lore, rule set and legacy of Dungeons & Dragons.
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of Neverwinter delivers a unique mix of bite-sized play sessions, top notch RPG gameplay, viral dynamics, and extended features for the Facebook platform, all packaged in the beloved lore, rule set and legacy of Dungeons & Dragons.
Character Creation & Advancement
- Character creation and growth based on the 4th Edition rule set– chose skills, powers and spells to build your unique D&D hero.
- Your character’s looks and equipment will be visually represented both on the battlefield and on your character sheet to show off your custom appearance and equipment.
- Gain powerful new abilities, skills and equipment as you level up.
- Meet up with friends in town to buy equipment, chat in the tavern, swap stories and strategies and invite players to join your roster.
- Asynchronous multiplayer allows you to bring a friend’s character on your adventures. You get to use their unique skills, they gain experience and loot!
- Send and trade myriad of different gifts aid party members and encourage friends to play.
- Spectator Mode – Watch your friends battles in real time and them achieve victory by assisting with heals and power ups.
- Over 45 unique adventures available at launch, with more to come in following months.
- Players will select fr-om available missions on the Adventuring Board. Each adventure will have a challenge ranking, mission type, player rating, and may have certain prerequisites to enter.
- Each adventure will vary in size, fr-om simple 2-4 encounter challenges at early levels to sprawling multi-room dungeons full of side quests, hidden secrets, and even challenging boss fights.
- Heroes of Neverwinter delivers deep yet accessible turn based combat based on 4th Edition rules.
- Command up to 6 party members in Tactical combats, use positioning and teamwork to protect your party and devastate your foes.
- An intuitive “point and click” interface allows new players to quickly pick up and play, while allowing more experienced players to devise more advanced strategies.
Form Your Party
- Recruit friends to join your adventures. Up to 5 characters can join your party in asynchronous party play. Each friend you brought along will earn some experience and a share of the loot.
- Carefully build your group - special abilities, equipment, and experience will improve your odds against certain challenges.
Optimized for Facebook
- Players can save their progress and pick up where they left off days later.
- High scores for each dungeon are tracked and posted on shared leaderboards – compete with your friends and players worldwide.
- Most adventures can be completed within 10-15 minutes, although more challenging high level encounters are much more in-depth.
Build your own Adventrues
- Dungeon Creator – Create your own D&D adventures with the dungeon creator for all to visit. Place monsters, traps and treasure!
Images de Dungeons and Dragons : Heroes of Neverwinter
Titre : Dungeons and Dragons : Heroes of Neverwinter
Editeur : Atari
Plateformes : PC online, Web
Date de sortie : à définir