Dark Void Zero
Dark Void Zero comes to iPhone and PC
We’re pleased to confirm that Dark Void Zero has launched today on iPhone and Windows PC.
In this critically acclaimed 8-bit re imagining of the Dark Void console release, you play as Rusty, warrior test pilot and Nikola Tesla’s trusted friend. With the help of your state of the art rocket pack, blast through three retro levels in your quests to close Portal X and save the human race.
The latest iteration of Dark Void Zero is packed will all new online features. Compete to be the best in the world with the online leaderboards that track scores and speed runs. The iPhone version features carefully refined touchscreen controls, giving players the tools for an amazingly precise and intuitive gameplay experience without the need for a controller.
Many years ago the great scientist Nikola Tesla became trapped in the Void, a hostile place between our world and the world of the Watchers. For years Tesla and the band of Void-born humans known as the Survivors have battled against the evil Watchers as they attempted to create a stable portal that would enable them to finally conquer humanity.
You play the role of Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Tesla’s trusted friend. It is Tesla’s belief that where armies have failed, maybe one man, armed with Tesla’s technology, can succeed.
The fate of the human race rests in your hands!
- Dualscreen Support - The DSi’s dualscreen architecture allowed for a genuine remake of the original PlayChoice-10 title on this modern console.
- Local Leaderboards - Ranks for overall score. Compete to become the best-of-the-best!
- Localization - Full language support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish will be retained.
- Soundtrack - Featuring an 8-bit soundtrack, composed and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary. All music was created using actual NES hardware (fused with a MIDI controller), and the result is truly authentic 8-bit music.
- Fully Retro - From graphics to gameplay to music to the faux-history, Dark Void Zero gives players a true retro experience.
Images de Dark Void Zero
Titre : Dark Void Zero
Editeur : Capcom
Studio : Capcom
Plateformes : iPhone, iPodT, PC
Date de sortie : 2010-04-12