Bang Bang Racing
Digital Reality Goes Turbo With Bang Bang Racing, Available Now
Feel Your Engines Roar with a New Trailer and All-New Screens
Digital Reality is ready to go full throttle with Bang Bang Racing, a high-octane family friendly adventure, available now on Xbox LIVEArcade for the Xbox 360 Entertainment System from Microsoft, PlayStationNetwork in North America and PC/Steam, and will be coming to PSN in Europe on June 13th. With screaming speeds around every corner and white-knuckle thrills down each straight, Bang Bang Racing delivers a distinct style and unforgettable racing experience guaranteed to be fun for everyone!
The very intuitive control system in Bang Bang Racing focuses not only on high speeds but also on improving your technical driving skills of the race. Great visuals, exciting gameplay and competitive multiplayer action on every extraordinary track make for a mind-blowing race. Be ready for anything and everything as dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels make every race unpredictable. Be one step ahead of your competitors, find shortcuts, repair your car in the pitlane and see if you have what it takes to dominate your opponents from the top-down view.
Additional features of Bang Bang Racing include
- Take on the challenge to make your way through nine exotic, reversible circuits and try to uncover shortcuts along the way
- Choose from 20 unique vehicles across four classes of racing – N-Dura, Evo GT, Protech and Apex
- Customize your racing experience with eight colorful skin choices
- Challenge your friends and test their skills in the four-player split-screen multiplayer mode
- Compete for top honors with extensive friends and global leaderboards
- Do your best to withstand all environmental conditions thrown your way from snow, sand, water and oil
Images de Bang Bang Racing
Vidéo de Bang Bang Racing
Titre : Bang Bang Racing
Editeur : Digital Reality
Plateformes : PSN, XBLA
Date de sortie : 2012-06-13
About Digital Reality
Digital Reality Publishing is a game service company that combines original gameplay and creative freedom from studios by maintaining a long-term online relationship with its customers. With a secure base of private funding, Digital Reality publishes games across all platforms, from downloadable console titles to browser-based and mobile games.Founded in 1991, Digital Reality Software has 20 years of experience in game development. Mostly known for the award-winning Imperium Galactica series of computer strategy games, popular Digital Reality titles include SkyDrift, Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Platoon, and the recently released and critically-acclaimed Sine Mora. For more information, visit www.digitalreality.eu.