Burn Zombie Burn
Burn Zombie Burn Spreads Contagion to GamersGate
Arcade shooter to infect popular digital distribution service with hordes of undead
Look out PC users - zombies are coming to your desktop and laptop in search of brains! Today, doublesix and P2 Games announced that the popular Playstation Network arcade shooter Burn Zombie Burn is biting and clawing its way onto GamersGate, the leading digital distribution platform for PC and Mac games on October 1. The only way that computer users can protect themselves from this onslaught of the undead is to pick up arms and blast the hordes as quickly as their trigger fingers (or mouse) will allow!
Recently also released on Steam, Burn Zombie Burn casts players as Bruce, an average guy who only wanted to spend time with his girlfriend Daisy before their Saturday night was ruined by packs of zombies. It's up to Bruce to shoot, burn and blow up as many undead as possible before he succumbs to their attacks. The PC version of the game will feature the standard Freeplay, Defend Daisy and Timed modes, as well as a new Survival mode, which packs an ever increasing number of ghouls onscreen to test your accuracy. Additionally, a harder Extreme difficulty mode will demand a player's best shooting and dodging skills, as you face off against hardier enemies. All zombie hunters will also receive a strategy guide and comic to help instruct them in how to eliminate shambling corpses.
Other features of Burn Zombie Burn are
- Six levels inspired by American horror movies: The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-In, Military Base and Secret Lab.
- Ten custom Challenge levels including: 'My Exploding Zombie Head!' (kick your Exploding Zombie Head around the map, shoot to detonate); Zombie Zapper (trick those zombies into running into your brand new zombie disposal device); 'Zombies Ate My Teddy!' (zombies are after your teddy, you must stop them!) and 'Lawn of the Dead!' (a lawnmower and a lot of zombies).
- Eight zombie types to burn, each with their own behavioral patterns, strengths and weaknesses: Normal, Exploders, Crazies, Dancers, Rushers, Riots, Noxious and the Super Zombie!
- Choose from a fantastic range of classic horror-movie weapons to dish out some zombie hurt including: the baseball bat, the shotgun, the chainsaw, the lawnmower and some new additions: the Dance Gun and Brain Gun!
- Then eviscerate some more undead with your explosives. You can upgrade your Timed Explosives to Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives for your zombie-blasting convenience!
- Set fire to zombies to net a big score multiplier. The more zombies on fire, the bigger your multiplier and the quicker your score rises.
Burn Zombie Burn is available for purchase on GamersGate at Here !
The minimum specs for Burn Zombie Burn is a computer running Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista or Windows 7, a Dual Core processor running at 1.8Ghz and 2 Gigs of RAM. A DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card with 512 MB of memory and Shader Model 3.0 is required as well, along with a DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card. Burn Zombie Burn will also require 2 Gigs of hard drive space.
Burn Zombie Burn is rated M for Mature. For more on Burn Zombie Burn head to Burn Zombie Burn.com.
Images de Burn Zombie Burn
Vidéo de Burn Zombie Burn
Titre : Burn Zombie Burn
Editeur : P2 Games
Studio : Doublesix
Plateformes : PC
Date de sortie : 2010-10-00
doublesixis an award-winning game developer based in the heart of Guildford and is one of five regional studios formed by Kuju Entertainment Ltd. Built around the teams that created the critically-acclaimed Geometry Wars: Galaxies and addictive PSN shooter Nucelus, the studio is dedicated to producing the highest-quality digital-distribution titles across all platforms: XBLA, PSN, WiiWare, PC and I-Phone. For more information about doublesix, visit www.doublesixgames.com.
About P2 Games
P2 Games is a UK based publisher who has already experienced significant chart success with their first titles on Nintendo Ds Wii and PC. Based near London and with a senior management team with over 50 years combined interactive industry experience at the highest level 2010 will see them launch titles on digital platforms for the first time. For more information on P2 Games visit their website at www.p2games.co.uk
GamersGate is the leading digital distribution platform for PC and Mac games creating easily accessible gaming experiences for gamers worldwide - anytime, anywhere. With a "client-free" experience that eliminates the need for a bulky client interface, gamers can access their games anywhere without any third party involvement. With more than 2,000 games in their online catalog, GamersGate boasts both AAA and indie publishers alike.