Atari Europ releases 'Then and Now' screens from Haunted House
Atari Europe celebrates the upcoming launch of Haunted House with then and now screens of the 1981 Atari 2600 classic and the re-imagined version that will release on XBLA, Wii and PC download this autumn.
Description of Screens
- The iconic glowing eyes are back!
- Be on the lookout for hidden creatures that lurk in the dark!
- In the original Haunted House, Samuel Silverspring was in search of the pieces of a magical urn. Now, as Samuel Silverspring’s grandchild, you are searching for clues that will give you answers to his mysterious disappearance!
- Use different light sources to illuminate your journey through the Haunted House.
- Find hidden objects throughout the deserted mansion that will aid you in your quest.
About Haunted House
Haunted House pays homage to the classic favourite as players fight for their lives in Graves Mansion as the grandchildren of the original character that disappeared without a trace in the evil mansion over 30 years ago. Chased by pesky poltergeists, haunted by scary skeletons and exhausted from battles with creepy creatures, players are in a goosebump-educing fight to explore the dark and creepy depths of Graves Mansion in search of the four lost pieces of the magical urn. The player’s goal is to reassemble the urn and defend their family’s legacy with the aid of mystical tomes, powerful light sources and multiple keys.
Images de Haunted House
Vidéo de Haunted House
Titre : Haunted House
Editeur : Atari
Studio : ImaginEngine
Plateformes : Wii, XBLA, PC
Date de sortie : 2010-11-00