D.A.R.K. Update - Now Live on the App Store
Chillingo is delighted to announce a comprehensive new update for action RPG title, D.A.R.K. where players plunge into a thrilling sci-fi galaxy. Earth has Marines, space has D.A.R.K. Squadron. After losing contact with the USS Storm Bringer, a group of elite soldiers from D.A.R.K. Squadron has been sent in to investigate. Explore the labyrinthine corridors of the super-ship in this sci-fi action-RPG and uncover the mystery. Fight waves of deadly enemies, solve ingenious puzzles, and defeat enormous bosses as you uncover the shocking truth about the Storm Bringer.
D.A.R.K. 1.1 Update Features
- Upgraded and rebalanced gameplay
- Major update to the Story mode including new levels, new story to collect and much more for an immersive experience
- Players can now explore beyond the ship and venture onto the alien planet and delve into a secret facility under the ground surface
- New lighting engine for enhanced visuals
- Added a new "Arena" mode so players can take their customized characters in between story mode and arena mode
- New enemies and armors
- Added ability to alter difficulty level from the options menu!
- Lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements
Images de D.A.R.K
Vidéo de D.A.R.K
Titre : D.A.R.K
Editeur : Chillingo
Studio : GameLab
Plateformes : iPhone, iPodT, iPad
Date de sortie : 2011-10-03
Chillingo is a subsidiary of Electronic Arts and publishes innovative games and software for various platforms. Other hit iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad™ titles include Cut the Rope™, Angry Birds™, Feed Me Oil, Helsing’s Fire, Predators™, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs™, Minigore, iDracula, and Modern Conflict. For more information about Chillingo please visit http://www.chillingo.com
We are currently creating gaming applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch in an attempt to bring players the best possible gaming experience based on the highest level of expectations: our own. Focusing on unique and innovated gameplay, original artistic visual stylings and topped off with a healthy portion of creativity, we are dedicated to developing games that not only we, but all our fellow geeks will love to play.