G5 Entertainment, known for its best-selling iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC casual games, is excited to announce that the beloved strategy game Virtual City has finally arrived on the Android Market.
Virtual City is available as a free download with In-App purchase to unlock the full content. The game is developed and published by G5 Entertainment.
About the game:
In Virtual City, you take charge of the local trucking company. Earn money by delivering goods, bus routing, and garbage hauling. The transportation network is the only source of income for the city - to boost the profit, you must expand the city and develop more supply chains. You are also responsible for maintaining the citizen's happiness level, taking care of the environment, and dealing with natural disasters.
The game offers 50 levels in five settings. Experience settings across the US, each with their own background scenery. Each level has its own set of goals, along with a tight deadline. Complete the goal in time and reach the exalted Expert Status!
- 50 niveaux stimulants et 5 lieux : Colorado, Californie, Michigan, Montana, New York
- 18 missions différentes
- 7 chaînes de production à maîtriser
- 16 accomplissements spéciaux à réaliser
- Plus de 50 types de bâtiments
- 25 types de marchandises а transporter et changer
- Des dizaines d’améliorations et de batiments déverrouiller