Fit and Fun
'Fit & Fun' for the Nintendo Wii will be released on the 24th June 2011
Fit & Fun is a modern fitness and vitality coach for the Nintendo Wii, which takes the basic concept fr-om the successful Nintendo product Wii Fit and transfers it to a more adult-orientated setting.
The game has been developed in conjunction with fitness experts, and will be a serious, yet fun, guide to improving health and fitness.
In Fit & Fun, the player can create their own workout schedule by selecting different exercises fr-om the areas, muscle training, body shaping, fun and recreation.
There are over 50 different exercises and 6 mini-games available, each with up to 15 levels. Innovative games such as hang gliding and badminton guarantee great gaming fun between exercises.
- Developed with health and fitness experts
- Ability to create your own workout planner
- Body shaping: 3 games, each with 15 levels including Wae Bo, Rope Skipping and Beach Running
- Muscle Training: 40 exercises in 4 different areas
- Recreation: 20 exercises in 2 different areas including Relaxation/Cooldown option, which consists of Stretching exercises, Qi Gong and meditation based on Tai Chi and Zazen
Fun Games including Bobsledding, Hang Gliding, Badminton and more!
Images de Fit and Fun
Titre : Fit and Fun
Editeur : Funbox Media Ltd
Plateformes : Wii
Date de sortie : 2011-06-24